Thursday, June 26, 2008

Preserve Toothbrush

Recently, I was given a Preserve Toothbrush to try out. Have you heard of these? The handle is made of 100% recycled plastic and when you are done with it, you ship it back to them in a postage paid envelope that they provide and they recycle it for you. Couldn't be easier.

They have a partnership with Stonyfield Yogurt that allows them to pick up used yogurt cups as well as the scraps from Stonyfield's plant in New Hampshire and they turn them into toothbrushes, razors and tongue cleaners! Also? The plastic case that it comes in is sturdy enough to keep and use as a travel case for your toothbrush, complete with tiny air holes to keep nasty mold away. I will say that the 45 degree angle curve of the handle took me some getting used to but there are certain parts of your mouth that it just reaches better.

I was curious to see what else this company has to offer so I browsed their site a little and found these cool little cutting boards!

You can find these Preserve Toothbrushes at Target for just over $2 each but if you can't wait that long or (Heaven forbid!) don't live close to a Target, I have one extra to give away! Just leave a comment here before Sunday, June 29 at midnight and I'll draw one random winner for the toothbrush! Don't forget to leave an email address where I can contact you.

I almost forgot to tell you! You can get a coupon for Preserve toothbrushes here.

3 comments:

wfbdoglover said...

OOH, I love giveways and would be interested in trying these - especially since the $2 price is right in there. I will have to get to Target now!!

I don't want to post my email just yet. Maybe if I win, you could leave me a comment and we could work out a time for me to give you my address and you could delete the comment right away.

So many weirdos out there these days!

Christy said...

I've seen those! But I don't live anywhere near a Target (the horror!) so I'll enter the giveaway!

Maternal Mirth said...

How awesome! Consider me entered :)