Even though their company has grown recently, their commitment to their customers and the environment remains solid. From their website:
- Preserve products are made from 100% recycled plastics and 100% post-consumer paper. By using recycled materials, we save energy, preserve natural resources and create an incentive for communities to recycle.
- All of our plastic products are recyclable, either through our postage-paid labels and mailers (toothbrushes and razor handles) or at the curb in communities that recycle #5 plastic.
- We make our products in the USA, so that we can ship them shorter distances, using less fuel and limiting our environmental footprint.
- We don’t test on animals. Period.
- Preserve products are made to last – and to look good doing it.
Preserve now has a line of kitchenware products that are amazing. I recently got to try out their colander and I have to tell you, I love it. It's sturdy, cute and huge. It's also only $11.99 and can be found at Target along with the rest of the products in the line.
These are products that you will find useful and you can be proud to use them, knowing that you are using products from a company that values their customers and their environment.