Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Clorox Green Works


Have you tried the Green Works line from Clorox? I recently had the opportunity to try several of their products thanks to my lovely friends at Mom Central.
Let me cut to the chase with these products. I love them! I've been testing green cleaning products for a while now and I've been disappointed time and again. I opened the All Purpose Spray and went right to work on my kitchen. The smell of this product is amazing! In the past, the natural cleaners have seriously lacked in the smell department and that is very important to me. Another good thing is that the spray actually works, too! Good smell, safe product AND it works? I'm devoted.
In addition to the All Purpose Cleaner, I also tried the Dishwashing Liquid, Bathroom Cleaner, and Dilutable Cleaner. I love each one so far. They all have a nice smell without being overpowering, which I've mentioned is very important to me. More importantly, they all WORK. Even better than that, I feel good about letting my kids come around after I've cleaned because I know the products are safe. I also know I'm not washing something down the drain that could contaminate our water supply. I'll be using these products from now on.
The folks at Green Works have developed a web site, 30 Days To Natural, to help you on your own journey to being green. You can receive tips on going green from them and watch videos about regular people who are doing the same. You can invite your friends to learn along with you. This is a site that I'm learning to love. There are a lot of tips, ranging from the very simple to things I hadn't thought of.
If you've tried these products, let me know what you think. I personally love them and since they are affordable and they work so well, I'll be using them for a long time.

2 comments:

Frannie said...

I have been using the toilet bowl cleaner and it smells so much better that other stuff and works just as well. Before Clorox came out with this line, I had bought some items from Shaklee and also made my own cleaning products with baking soda, lemon and vinegar, the toilet was always my challenge, so I found my solution! Good to know about the other products!

Christy said...

I love them, too! But the bathroom cleaner is not actually green- I forget what it has in it, though, but I remember that it is "greenwashed."